2018: Florida Discovery (8400)
10 days from Orlando to Orlando
ORLANDO Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista at Vista Center (F)COCOA BEACH Best Western Ocean Beach Hotel & Suites (MF)MIAMI BEACH Hilton Garden Inn Miami South Beach (F)KEY WEST Fairfield Inn & Suites (ST)FORT MYERS Best Western Airport Inn (MF)CLEARWATER BEACH Quality Hotel Beach Resort (ST)
Call 586-468-7828 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13996348
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2018
- 10 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Orlando||Welcome to Orlando! Your Tour Director is on hand late this afternoon to answer any questions.|
|Day 2||Cocoa Beach||This morning, head to picturesque St. Augustine, the oldest European city in the U.S., explored by Juan Ponce de Leon in his search for the legendary Fountain of Youth. Free time to explore on your own. Perhaps visit the Oldest House in the U.S. or the 17th-century Castillo de San Marcos National Monument. End the day with a walk on sandy Cocoa Beach.|
|Day 3||Miami||Cape Canaveral and the KENNEDY SPACE CENTER are the hub of America's space operations. Enjoy a NASA tour for insight into the achievements of America's space program. Afterward, head south to Miami Beach. (B)|
|Day 4||Miami Beach||This morning, you have the option to choose a Miami city sightseeing tour that highlights famous Ocean Drive, South Beach, and Little Havana. If you prefer, spend the day in the highly sought-after South Beach, exploring the beaches or meandering through art galleries, boutiques, restaurants, and enjoying the Florida sun. Your Tour Director will have other suggestions for spending your time.|
|Day 5||Key West||This morning, we head south to the Overseas Highway, crossing 42 bridges through the Florida Keys to picturesque Key West, the southernmost town in the continental U.S.|
|Day 6||Key West||Sit back and relax on the world-famous CONCH TOUR TRAIN. During your 90-minute journey, the train will loop through Old Town Key West before making three stops-one being Southernmost Point, situated less than 90 miles north of Cuba. Be sure to sample the delicious Caribbean cuisine for which this semi-tropical paradise is so famous. (CB)|
|Day 7||Fort Myers||Head back to the mainland to the subtropical wilderness of the EVERGLADES. Board your AIRBOAT for a thrilling sightseeing ride through the extensive swamplands. Sleepy alligators basking on the banks of the waterways are a common sight. Overnight in Fort Myers. (CB)|
|Day 8||Clearwater Beach||Visit famous inventor THOMAS EDISON'S WINTER HOME & LABORATORY. Step through the always-open 'Friendship Gate' to visit HENRY FORD'S WINTER HOME. Don't miss the enormous banyan tree in the garden.|
|Day 9||Clearwater Beach||A full day to relax on the sugar-white sands of Clearwater Beach.|
|Day 10||Orlando||This morning, the motorcoach continues to the Courtyard Lake Buena Vista for tour members extending their stay in Orlando. Continue on to Orlando International Airport, where the tour ends for guests with homebound flights. Please schedule flights after Noon.|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy.Single Room Supplement:$680 to $950Triple Room Reduction per person:$170 to $250Additional accommodations before or after your tour may be available.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).